Big Sur represents a major redesign of Apple's macOS, appropriately marked by the first major version number change in 20 years; yes, we're finally on macOS 11.0. This update coincides with the release of Apple's very first in-house ARM-based SoC for Macs, and we can see why. Big Sur 720p, 1080p, Big Sur stream. This review may contain spoilers. Keywords: Big Sur 720p, 1080p, Big Sur dvd, Big Sur torrent download, Big Sur 720p, 1080p, download movie Big Sur free, Big Sur free dwonload.
MacOS Big Sur 11.1 (20C69) Topics 20c69. 20c69 Addeddate 2020-12-17 21:29:47. TORRENT download. Download 6 Files download 6 Original. Download Transmission The current release version is. Mac OS X Nightly builds Previous Releases. Source Code Nightly tarballs Previous tarballs How to build. MacOS Big Sur VMDK Torrent VMDK is the short name of virtal machine disk image file that is mostly used in virtual machines for installing on VMware and VirtualBox that are the two most popular virutal machine apps so don’t go anywhere, and start downloading the file and install it.
Hackintosh is an interesting thing that I learned recently. There are so many variations, success stories, failed stories, and so on. There are also many ways to get things done in Hackintosh. Tools and software are changing and updating every time. So, on this page, I will put links to the software or tools that I mostly use to build Hackintoshes. Some of them might be not up to date but it works for some old processors and motherboards. I also will post my EFI folder on this page so you can try it on your hardware.
New Updates !!!
Table of Content
- 3 DOWNLOAD EFI Folder
- 5 Need Help?
macOS Big Sur on AMD Ryzen 3200G
I am pleased to tell you that I have successfully installed macOS Big Sur on my AMD Ryzen 3200G processor. I am using MSI B450 M2 Pro motherboard and Radeon RX580 8 GB graphic card. It works very well. You can download the EFI for this build. Scroll down to download the EFI.
Want to create your own EFI and configure the config.plist manually? Read my tutorial below
macOS Big Sur on AMD FX
With the new macOS Big Sur, there are a lot of updates have been made to OpenCore boot loader. If you have an AMD FX system you may try this EFI. It runs very well on my AMD FX 8350 and Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P motherboard. This motherboard has Realtek Ethernet. If your board has Intel or another chipset, then you need to add the kexts and re-configure the config.plist.
Please read my guide on how to install macOS Big Sur Hackintosh on AMD FX using OpenCore. In case you are looking for my EFI, you may download and test the EFI from the link at the bottom of this post.
Please let me know how it works and please post in the comment section below.
It is interesting to run macOS on non-Apple hardware. It needs some knowledge and patience but the result is very satisfying. We can run macOS with all features activated. With the correct hardware and settings, you can even beat the Mac computer at a way lower price.
- OpenCore Releases – This is the latest version of the OpenCore boot loader. The core of the Hackintosh.
- GibMacOS– This is the command line tool for creating macOS USB installation drive. It works on Windows 10 as well as macOS. If you need a guide on how to use it, please follow this step.
- ProperTree – A python application to edit .plist file needed to build the OpenCore boot loader
- Clover Configurator – Do not confuse with the name. I personally use this software ONLY to mount the EFI partition on my Hackintosh. You will need this software once you have successfully installed Hackintosh.
- macOS Big Sur Beta Download Utility. This tool will let you download the new macOS Big Sur Beta without a developer account. I don’t think we need this software anymore since macOS Big Sur is now available for the Public.
AMD FX Hackintosh OpenCore Files
The following files are believed to work with AMD FX Hackintosh. Do not use them for AMD Ryzen or Intel Hackintosh. I will update this page to include AMD Ryzen and maybe Intel Hackintosh. Download these files and put them in the respective folders under OC directory on your USB installation drive.
Torrent For Big Sur Movie
Usually, all the needed drivers (.efi) files are already included in the OpenCore release package. But, if for some systems, you will need the following drivers that not in the updated OpenCore releases.
- OpenRuntime.efi. This file is included in the OpenCore releases.
- OpenUsbKbDxe.efi. This file also included in the OpenCore releases.
These are the kexts I use for my AMD FX build. You can download all these files from the OpenCore official page. But for my specific build (based on OpenCore 0.5.9, I use these kexts). If you need the more updated ones please download them form that link.
- RealtekRTL8111.kext – This is for Realtek RTL8111 LAN card, please check your LAN card before using this.
For the complete list of needed Kexts for your build, please go to the Dortania GitHub page below.
The config.plist file should go to the OC folder. You can download my config.plist below. Please note that this is based on OpenCore 0.5.9 and for AMD FX series.
This config file is already patched for AMD Buldozer series such as AMD FX. Again, not for Ryzen.
AMD Ryzen Hackintosh
The following section is for AMD Ryzen build. It is pretty easy to configure OpenCore on Ryzen based PC.
- Install macOS Big Sur on AMD Ryzen– A detailed step by step tutorial to install macOS Big Sur on AMD Ryzen 3200G using OpenCore 0.6.3
DOWNLOAD EFI Folder
The EFI download section on this page will not be updated anymore. We move the Hackintosh EFI Download to the following address:
Apart from those individual files, drivers etc. Below you can download my complete EFI folder.
- EFI for AMD FX with OpenCore 0.5.9 – Tested with AMD FX-8350, Motherboard Gigabyte GA-970a-D3P, MSI Radeon RX-570.
- EFI for AMD FX with OpenCore 0.5.8 – Tested with AMD FX-8350, Motherboard Gigabyte GA-970a-D3P, MSI Radeon RX-570
- EFI for macOS Big Sur for AMD FX using OpenCore – Tested to work on AMD FX 8350, Motherboard Gigabyte GA-970a-D3P, and MSI Radeon RX 570.
- EFI for AMD Ryzen with OpenCore 0.5.8 – Tested on AMD Ryzen 3 3200G and MSI B450 M2 Pro motherboard, Sapphire Radeon RX-580
- EFI for macOS Big Sur for AMD Ryzen OpenCore 0.6.3 – Tested to work on AMD Ryzen 3200G, Motherboard MSI B450 M2 Pro and MSI Radeon RX 580
- EFI for MSI B450i Gaming AC – This EFI folder is tested to work with AMD Ryzen 3700X, and Radeon RX 5700 8 GB.
- EFI for Gigabyte H81M-D2V motherboard. This EFI is based on OpenCore 0.6.4 and has been tested to work with macOS Catalina and macOS Big Sur. I am using Intel Core i5 4590 and MSI AMD Radeon RX570 series.
- EFI for Gigabyte B460M-DS3H motherboard. If you own this motherboard, you can use this EFI. It works with my Intel Core i5 and Radeon RX570 series.
Hackintosh on Proxmox
In the following section, you can download the materials you need to install macOS on Proxmox. Currently, macOS Big Sur is supported on Proxmox. You may need the following files in order to install macOS Catalina or macOS Big Sur on Proxmox.
- OpenCore ISO for macOS Catalina – The OpenCore boot loader for macOS Catalina on the Proxmox virtual machine
- OpenCore ISO for macOS Big Sur – The OpenCore boot loader for macOS Big Sur on the Proxmox virtual machine
- macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility.dmg – A tool to download the macOS Big Sur without the Apple Developer Account
- create_dmg_bigsur.sh– A small utility to create the macOS Big Sur DMG from the Big Sur Beta Installation file.
- Apple OSK Generator – A small program that will generate Apple OSK for you. You will need this in order to install macOS on Proxmox.
You may try to contact me on Discord. Please note that I am not online for 24 hours.
To be continued…
A new macOS that welcomes the arrival of Apple Silicon and offers better integration with mobile platforms, along with fresh visuals and a host of other features
Big Sur represents a major redesign of Apple's macOS, appropriately marked by the first major version number change in 20 years; yes, we're finally on macOS 11.0.
This update coincides with the release of Apple's very first in-house ARM-based SoC for Macs, and we can see why. Big Sur was designed with these new chips in mind, and it provides further integration with iOS and iPadOS.
While changes are made with each major macOS release, Big Sur stands out. Apple uses a whole new color palette for 11.0, and they've added full-height sidebars, refreshed toolbars, and rounded-square icon designs that bring some consistency to macOS and across Apple's ecosystem.
One can't help but notice that the new icons look very similar to the ones on iOS and iPadOS, and that's obviously intended. Along with native support for iOS and iPadOS apps on Apple Silicon-powered Macs, it's clear that the company is looking to bridge the gap between these systems and get closer to a unified platform.
New Control Center and Notification Center
The similarities to Apple's mobile OSes continue. You will now have access to a handy set of controls for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirDrop, music controls, etc. — all from a Control Center that looks almost identical to the ones on iOS and iPadOS.
The renewed Notification Center is a similar story. It now combines notifications and widgets, just like on the mobile platforms, and it looks very similar as well. You can now access it by just clicking the date in the menu bar.
Support for Apple Silicon Macs
The timing of the M1 announcement wasn't an accident, as these chips will only run on the new macOS. While the capabilities of Apple Silicon have yet to be put to the test, it certainly looks like Intel's CPUs have been holding Apple back in multiple regards.
Torrent For Big Sur Fire
Naturally, all built-in Mac apps will support these new processors, with developers expected to roll out universal binaries that support both architectures. Many have already done so, and Rosetta 2 will allow users to run apps that haven't yet been ported.
Run iOS and iPadOS apps natively on macOS
For many people, this will be the most exciting feature of the new OS. You will now be able to run any mobile app on Big Sur natively, provided your device is powered by one of Apple's ARM-based chips. For now, that includes the 2020 M1 MacBook Air and Pro, and the M1 Mac Mini.
Torrent For Big Sur
Again, this change signals Apple's desire to unify its app platforms. However, while the company intends to make all iOS and iPadOS apps available for Mac users, developers are allowed to opt out if they wish. Among those not offering their mobile apps for Macs: Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
Major Safari update
Big Sur introduces some significant changes to the default browser, including a customizable start page, improved tab design, and instant page translations between several common languages.
Safari has always been one of the better choices for privacy-minded users, and the browser now goes one step further by providing a one-click privacy report detailing all cross-site trackers that are being blocked. It can also generate a weekly privacy report on the start page.
Other app updates
Messages has been completely rewritten using the Catalyst framework, allowing it to have the same features as the mobile app. Also, you can now pin conversations, mention people, search for messages, and more.
The App Store comes with a few major improvements. Every app's privacy practices will be listed in a dedicated section (though this feature may not be available until later this year), a new category is available for Safari extensions, and third-party Notification Center widgets will be found on the store as well.
Maps is also getting some cool new features, Photos is being enhanced with new editing capabilities, and the Listen Now tab in the Music app will make it easier to find new content.
Big Sur brings big changes to Apple's macOS
This macOS update is the most innovative one we've seen in many years, which is no surprise given that it is released at the same time as Apple's new processor and three of the devices it's going to power.
There are a lot of interesting features to be excited by, but iPhone and iPad users will probably be happiest with the blend of Apple's desktop and mobile platforms, especially those who will also go out and buy an M1-powered device.
Filed undermacOS Big Sur was reviewed by Catalin Chelariu
- Support for the Developer Transition Kit is no longer available as of macOS Big Sur 11.3 beta 3.
macOS Big Sur 11.2.3 Build 20D91 / 11.3 Build 20E232 RCSoftpedia Editor's Pickadd to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- macOS 10.9 or later (Universal Binary)
- file size:
- 12.6 GB
- main category:
- System Utilities
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
Macos Big Sur
top alternatives PAID