Compare Office 365 Education plans and get Office 365 software in your school or academic institution. View all Microsoft Office Education plans here. Previous versions of Office, such as Office 2010 and Office 2007, may work with Office 365 with reduced functionality. This compatibility with Office does not include the Exchange Online Kiosk or Office 365 F3 plans. Learn more about Microsoft 365 for business mobile apps. See the list of devices and apps. Hi, Is there a way to turn on that option for an A3 Education subscription? 'Require an Office 365 account from my organization to book' I've seen it's possible for E3 and E5. Microsoft 365 Education A3 and A5 subscriptions provide the right to access server software running on Licensed Servers or to Manage Operating System Environments. For a full list of Client Access License (CAL)/Management License (ML) Equivalent rights, please see the current Product Terms. EMS A3 Windows 10 Education A3 EMS A5 Office 365 A5 Windows 10 Education A5 Minecraft: Education Edition Office 365 A1. Office Online. Exchange Online. SharePoint Online. Skype for Business Online. Office 365 apps: Sway, Forms, Teams etc. Azure Active Directory Basic for Education Office 365 A3. Office 365 A3 +.
- Office 365 Education E3 For Faculty Vs A3 For Faculty ...
- 365 A3 For Faculty - Techcommunity.microsoft.com
- Microsoft Education Licenses
- Office 365 Education Account
Microsoft 365 Education includes Office 365, Windows 10, Enterprise Mobility + Security, and Minecraft: Education Edition to empower educators to unlock creativity, promote teamwork, and provide a simple and safe experience in a single, affordable solution built for education.
Deliver new capabilities for students and educators
Office 365 Education E3 For Faculty Vs A3 For Faculty ...
Ensure that your students and educators always have access to the latest feature innovations, with automatic updates for Office 365 and Windows 10, and new technologies such as Minecraft: Education Edition with Code Builder.
Protect your student information from security threats
Tap into the power of the cloud to get advanced security and control features that protect your campus against malware and untrusted apps. Simplify IT management and get peace of mind with the latest security patches and updates automatically delivered through the cloud to keep all your devices and applications current and protected.
Simplify and increase the value of your licensing
No more counting devices and no need to add licenses when moving between on-premises and cloud—simply license each user to address on-premises and cloud needs.
Student Use Benefit
You can also give all your students access to the enriched learning experiences available through Microsoft 365 Education with our Student Use Benefit, which offers software to students at no additional cost when you license 100% of staff and faculty.
365 A3 For Faculty - Techcommunity.microsoft.com
- Includes Office 365 A1 for Education: Completely free online version of Office for students, faculty and staff. Includes web versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook. Includes online services including Exchange email, OneDrive, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Teams, Sway, Forms, Stream, Flow, PowerApps, School Data Sync, and Yammer.
- Includes Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus Desktop Apps: Full versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher (PC only), and Access (PC only). Each user can install the software on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 phones, and 5 tablets.
- Includes Windows 10 Education A3: Windows 10 Education builds on Windows 10 Enterprise and provides the enterprise-grade manageability and security desired by many schools. Windows 10 Education is effectively a variant of Windows 10 Enterprise that provides education-specific default settings.
- Includes Minecraft: Education Edition: What is Minecraft: Education Edition? A game-based learning platform with standards-aligned content across K12 subjects and special features designed for classroom use. Minecraft is already supporting thousands of educators in over 100 countries.
- Includes Intune for Education: Designed for education to address common school scenarios and settings, such as shared devices where user gets different settings and apps. Fast enrollment and streamlined deployment easily brings Windows 10 devices and apps under management. Zero-touch management to change apps and settings applied by default to each enrolled device through the cloud. Scales to the environment and is easy for part-time IT staff to use, yet integrates with SCCM. Import school, student and teacher info quickly with School Data Sync to automatically create classes and keep student data up-to-date
- Includes Skype Meeting Broadcast: Skype Meeting Broadcast is a feature of Skype for Business Online and Office 365 that enables you to schedule, produce, and broadcast meetings or events to online audiences up to 10,000 attendees.
- Special Use Rights for Microsoft 365 Education CSP: Standard and Enterprise CALs for Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Windows Server CAL, System Center Configuration Manager, and System Center Endpoint Protection
Microsoft 365 A1 for Education (Learn More):
Microsoft Education Licenses
- Device Licenses for each computer, rather than each user, with rights to install on one computer per license.
- Microsoft 365 A1 includes Intune for Education for device management, Office 365 Education with Teams and OneNote for classroom collaboration, and Windows 10 Pro upgrade for better learning outcomes.
- 6-Year Term License
- Schools can now get a simple but powerful solution for managing policies, apps and settings for your classroom devices.
Microsoft 365 A3 for Education (Learn More):
- Microsoft 365 A3 for Education empowers educators to unlock creativity, promote teamwork, and provide a simple and safe experience in a single, affordable solution built for education.
- Comes with Microsoft Office. Stay up-to-date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote Windows or Mac (plus Access and Publisher for PC only). Each user can install the Office apps on up to 5 PCs or Macs.
- Mobile Versions of Office Applications. Fully-installed and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote for iOS, Android or Windows mobile devices, Each user can install the Office apps on up to 5 phones and 5 tablets
- Includes Windows 10 Enterprise A3. Builds on Windows 10 Enterprise and provides the enterprise-grade manageability and security for schools.
- Minecraft: Education Edition with Code Builder. Minecraft: Education Edition with Code Builder allows educators and students to explore, create, and play in a Minecraft world. Players can not only develop computational thinking but can also apply their creations across the curriculum.
- The student-use benefit saves schools money by providing student licenses at no additional cost when institutions purchase for faculty and staff
Office 365 Education Account
- Count up the total number of 'knowledge workers' in the school. Knowledge Workers will include all faculty and staff, and any employee (including student employee), volunteer, or contractor who uses a qualified product or qualified device for the benefit of the institution.
- Authorized Reseller: Microsoft 365 for Education Licenses are available through Microsoft Authorized Education Resellers. Genesis Technologies Inc. is a Microsoft Authorized Education Reseller. Give us a call at 800-433-6326 to speak with a School Sales Consultant, or email us at [email protected] with your questions.
- Or fill up our Microsoft 365 for Education quote request form online, and a School Sales Consultant will get back to you within 1 business day.