- Macbook Microsoft Remote Desktop Error Code 0x104
- Macbook Microsoft Remote Desktop Service
- Macbook Microsoft Remote Desktop Error Code 0x204
You can find the Microsoft Remote Desktop app to download from your Mac App Store. Because the mechanism of mac application, pevious versions of Microsoft Remote Desktop cannot be archived in Mac App Store. And the Remote Desktop 10 has ended supporting El Capitan, it is still suggested to find a way to upgrade the macOS to 10.12 or higher. If your macOS version is El Capitan, it means your Mac has at least 2GB of memory. Microsoft Remote Desktop for MacOSfor MacOShttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S. Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is an application that allows connecting to virtual apps or another PC remotely. Discover the power of Windows with Remote Desktop designed to help you manage your work from any location over a network connection.-->
Applies to: macOS 10.12 or later
This content applies to Windows Virtual Desktop with Azure Resource Manager Windows Virtual Desktop objects. If you're using Windows Virtual Desktop (classic) without Azure Resource Manager objects, see this article.
You can access Windows Virtual Desktop resources from your macOS devices with our downloadable client. This guide will tell you how to set up the client.
Install the client
To get started, download and install the client on your macOS device.
Subscribe to a feed
Subscribe to the feed your admin gave you to get the list of managed resources available to you on your macOS device.
To subscribe to a feed:
- Select Add Workspace on the main page to connect to the service and retrieve your resources.
- Enter the Feed URL. This can be a URL or email address:
- If you use a URL, use the one your admin gave you. Normally, the URL is https://rdweb.wvd.microsoft.com/api/arm/feeddiscovery.
- To use email, enter your email address. This tells the client to search for a URL associated with your email address if your admin configured the server that way.
- To connect through the US Gov portal, use https://rdweb.wvd.azure.us/api/arm/feeddiscovery.
- Select Add.
- Sign in with your user account when prompted.
After you've signed in, you should see a list of available resources.
Macbook Microsoft Remote Desktop Error Code 0x104
Once you've subscribed to a feed, the feed's content will update automatically on a regular basis. Resources may be added, changed, or removed based on changes made by your administrator.
Macbook Microsoft Remote Desktop Service
Macbook Microsoft Remote Desktop Error Code 0x204
To learn more about the macOS client, check out the Get started with the macOS client documentation.