The latest version of Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 4.8 is available for download. We will provide the direct download links of the Cisco AnyConnect software on this page. Oct 22, 2019 Have a look at this link here, it states that AnyConnect 4.x for desktop is the minimum supported AnyConnect version for ASA 9.6, 9.7, 9.8 or 9.9. So on that basis, you should probably upgrade AnyConnect 3.1 to AnyConnect 4.7 first.
Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) client that works on a large selection of operating systems and hardware configurations. The new Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client and support will operate under Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux. Additionally, there are device-specific versions for many common mobile devices like iPad, iPhone or Android phones. Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 4.7 has been released and is available for download. In case you’ve installed a previous version of this program, it should automatically update to the most recent version. However, for any reason, if you are unable to update, you can easily download it again and install a fresh copy of the program. Cisco AnyConnect is a free VPN software that’s used to connect to the Cisco VPN servers. AnyConnect isn’t merely a VPN but also includes hosts of additional attributes like endpoint security for businesses, telemetry, web security, network access management.
Oct 31, 2018 I have been asked to update the company's AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client v4.x. Version 4.6.03049 is the current latest release. 0 Helpful Reply. Release Notes for Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, Release 4.0.x for Google Chrome OS; Release Notes for Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, Release 4.0.x for BlackBerry; Release Notes for Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, Release 4.10.x for Universal Windows Platform New.
Download Cisco AnyConnect
Also, please have in mind that you need to activate active your AnyConnect Apex, Plus or VPN Only subscription with Cisco to download the latest AnyConnect VPN client software. To do this you need to log in with your Cisco ID and password and you’ll be able to download the software without any issues.
Download the Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client:
How to install the Cisco AnyConnect Client on Windows 10
- Find and double click the downloaded file of the Cisco AnyConnect Client.
- Now just follow the screen titled “Welcome to the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Setup Wizard”, click Next.
- When presented with the software license agreement, click I accept on the slide-down menu and click Next.
- Click Install when prompted (Note: the user must be an administrator of the machine to install).
Note: You may be warned the program comes from an unknown publisher and asked to confirm that you want to allow it to make changes to your computer. Click Yes to continue.
- When installer begins installation you will see
- Click Finish when prompted to complete the installation.
This is it, you have successfully installed Anyconnect client.
Cisco Anyconnect Version History
Starting and connecting to the VPN using AnyConnect
- For this, you need to Open recently installed software: Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client you can do this from Start Menu.
- Now you need to select the connection from the list. If this field is blank, you should manually type in the server URL. Most of the time, network administrators will configure a VPN profile for the users. So the default connection will automatically be listed in the drop-down menu.
- Click Connect
- You will be asked to enter your Username and Password.
- After entering your credentials, press Ok.
Cisco Anyconnect Latest Version For Windows 10
Once the connection is successful, AnyConnect will automatically minimize itself in the system tray. To disconnect from the VPN, double-click the AnyConnect icon from the system tray and press the Disconnect button.