- Cisco Anyconnect Vpn Android
- Cisco Anyconnect Vpn Android Apk
- Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client Android
- Install Cisco Anyconnect Vpn
Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. The Cisco Umbrella module for AnyConnect on Android provides DNS-layer protection for Android v6.0.1 and later and can be enabled with or without an AnyConnect license. APPLICATION DESCRIPTION: AnyConnect for Kindle Fire HD provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from Kindle Fire HDs and new (2012) Kindle Fires to Cisco VPN head-ends (including Cisco ASA 5500 Security Appliances)by. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity.
The Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility client is a web-based VPN client that does not require user configuration. Use Cisco AnyConnect VPN to securely access the Student Information System (SIS) and other IT administration systems VPN, also called IP tunneling, is a secure method of accessing USC computing resources.
This page provides instructions on how to download, install, and connect to the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility client from mobile devices that runs the Android operating system.
Note: Due to the many different types of Android devices, not every Android-based device will work in the same way. ITS is not able to guarantee that these instructions will work on every Android device (4.0 and later). This documentation was created using Android 4.2.2 on a Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Installing and Configuring the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
To install and configure the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility client on an Internet-connected Android device:
- Download and install the AnyConnect ICS+ client from the Google Play Store.
- Once the app has finished installing, select Open to launch the application.
- On the next screen, click OK to accept the license agreement.
- To configure your USC VPN connection, tap Connection.
- On the Advanced Preferences screen, tap Add New VPN Connection.
- On the Connection Editor screen, fill in the following information:
- In the Description field, type USC.
- In the Server Address field, type sslvpn2.usc.edu and then tap Done.
Connecting to VPN
Once you have configured your USC VPN connection, you will need to take the following steps every time you want to connect to VPN:
- Choose the appropriate VPN Group Authentication Profile for your location from the Group pull-down menu. For information describing each of these authentication profiles, please see the VPN Frequently Asked Questions page.
- In the Username field, enter your USC NetID username. Your USC NetID username and password are the username and password you use to connect to services such as my.usc.edu and Workday.
- In the Password field, enter your USC NetID password.
- Tap Next.
Cisco Anyconnect Vpn Android
NOTE: The first time you connect, you will be asked to trust the application. Check the box next to I trust this application. to accept this and connect to VPN.
Cisco Anyconnect Vpn Android Apk
Disconnecting from VPN
To disconnect from VPN, move the slider next to AnyConnect VPN to Off.
Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client Android
Install Cisco Anyconnect Vpn
If you need help installing and connecting to your AnyConnect Secure Mobility client, contact the ITS Customer Support Center.