Sep 28, 2020 10 of the Best Handwriting After Effects Templates. Take a look at the 10 of the best handwriting After Effects templates that you can use for your website: 1. The Paint On template is similar to a painted brush look. Each character has blue, white, and, black colors that can be customized to fit your brand. The first 500 people who click the link in the description will get 2 free months of Skillshare Premium: this After Effects tut.
Creating realisitic paint drips in After Effects takes a bit of skill and more steps than you might imagine, so this isn’t a tutorial for the AE beginner. Some AE experience is suggested. Note: Trapcode Particular is a third party After Effects plugin and can be purchased on the Red Giant site. Brush Lower Thirds. With Brush Lower Thirds you get a clean titles with your font appearing on a. The best plugins and scripts for 3D, VFX and motion graphics software including Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D and Premiere Pro. Lots of video tutorials showing how to use the tools provided.
Finding leftover rigs, markers, and objects in your footage is a fact of life. Luckily, these techniques make it easy to remove objects in After Effects!
As one of the best compositing and VFX softwares in the world, After Effects is a great software for removing rigs, markers, and objects from your footage. Every shot will require you to solve your removal problem in a new creative way, but perhaps one of these tutorials can help! Let’s take a look at 4 ways to remove objects in After Effects.
You’re probably familiar with basic paint brush features in Photoshop, but you may be surprised to hear that there are a lot of really helpful painting features built into After Effects as well. If you frequently work on compositing gigs or with green screens, then the Clone Stamp tool is an invaluable feature for cleaning up your backgrounds.
In this video tutorial from Peachpit TV, we learn how to use the clone stamp tool to remove tracking points in After Effects. You might be surprised to hear that you can copy and paste tracking data onto a clone stamp’s position, meaning your clone stamp will move with your footage.
Removing Objects from Drones
As you can imagine, it’s going to require a lot of motion tracking to remove objects from your scene. Good motion tracking takes time, but with some creative problem solving you’ll be able to track most of your footage using a combination of After Effects and mocha.
This video tutorial from FX4 Aerials shows us how to use a grid system to track objects across flat planes. The tutorial also shares how to create a flat plate for compositing. This is a really great example of a creative way to problem solve in After Effects.
3D Tracking and Object Removal
Sometimes the footage you’re given is less than ideal, and the following video from chinfat provides an excellent example of this situation. In this tutorial, we’ll take a look at how to replace windows and do some basic rotoscoping work using solids. This method is by no means perfect, but if the audience can’t tell the difference? Well, you’ve done your job!
Wire Removal in After Effects
Power lines are a fact of life for VFX artists. Fortunately, they’re easy to remove… it just takes time. While there’s certainly more than one way to get rid of power lines in After Effects, the best way is to use the wire removal effect. Unfortunately the effect is somewhat limited, so you may have to make more than one copy if your power line is ‘droopy.’ Nonetheless, it’s still a great way to quickly remove power lines if your VFX gig requires it.
After Effects Effect List
This tutorial from Crush It TV shows us how to remove power lines in After Effects using the simple wire removal effect.
Know of any other awesome rig-removal tutorials for After Effects? Share in the comments below!
After Effects Paint Look
- Access to orders in your account history
- Ability to add projects to a Favorites list
- Fast checkout with saved credit cards
- Personalized order invoices
- Compatible with Adobe After Effects, versions CS5 and all later versions (including Creative Cloud). Works on both Mac or PC. No plugins required. (CS5 and CS6 users will notice a label on all customization controls that says 'Missing'. This does not affect functionality, and the controls will work as intended).
- This template has been universalized, so it will work for users running After Effects in other languages, as long as they're using CS6 and up. The template may partially work in foreign languages in CS5, but with some errors.
- This template was upgraded and updated in 2018. The video tutorial was made prior to the update and some elements may look or work a little differently. Be sure to read the written instructions in the template - they are thorough and up-to-date.
- Two versions of the template are included: HD (1920x1080) and 4K (4096x2160). The effects work great on photos, text, and graphics with transparent backgrounds, but it is not designed for exporting images at a higher resolution than 4096x2160.
- The watercolor effect comps in this template are 10 frames per second, giving them the choppy stop-motion look seen in the demo video. The reduced frame rate also speeds up render times considerably. You can change the frame rate in the 'Composition Settings' panel, or if you like the look of a reduced frame rate, but need to export at a higher rate like 29.97fps or 25fps, create a new comp with the higher frame rate, and place the watercolor painting effect comp into that one.
- Music and footage in demo video are not included.
The Watercolor Painting Effect template is not a plugin. It's an Adobe After Effects project file, commonly known as a 'template' because the work is already done and the user needs only to insert their footage and make their own adjustments. This template is compatible with version CS5 as well as all later versions of After Effects.
Twitch Effect After Effect
Because the Watercolor Painting Effect template contains copyrighted intellectual property, the sharing or online posting of project files with or for anyone other than a client is prohibited. See the Terms and Conditions for more details.
After Effects Cool Effects
Positive and/or negative feedback is appreciated. Use the contact page to send me a message.